Friday, September 10, 2010

Haiku Fun

Back to some writing after a long break...had a wonderful time at LW writer's group last evening and tried some Haiku for the first time...here is what emerged:

Waiting
Waiting for results
It is hard to be patient
Can you hear me Lord?

Years
The years pass by fast
Too quickly here then gone
Cherish them today.

Rest
Glorious God above
Savior, healer, provider
Let me rest in You.

Motherhood
Worried, anxious Mom
Loving unconditionally
Surely trusting God.

Senior Year
Senior year is here
Brand new opportunities
Bridge to the future

2 comments:

deAnn Roe said...

I love these, Diane! I want to publish them in Inklings, October edition. :0)

Renee' B. said...

Diane,
It was so much fun to create Haiku at Pages last week. It was a first for me as well. I came away inspired. Obviously , you were too. Well done!