Thursday, May 10, 2007

Getting Started

For me, getting started on a project is often the biggest challenge. Ideas excite me, but "getting down to business" sometimes lags behind. But this new endeavor of exploring the world of sharing my thoughts and ideas in a creative way is different. God knows me so well that He is prodding and encouraging me in specific and tangible ways to keep me moving. He has used people and circumstances in ways that are definitely no coincidence to keep me moving on this journey. Beginning with friends like Sue who introduced me to a wonderful new group of women who share the same heart and passion for creativity...right through yesterday when another dear friend, Adele, felt moved to give me a new journal, "just because"... I was thinking only earlier that morning that I really needed to begin to journal in a new and different way!

God is so good and I am looking foward to all that will come from this new and exciting path!

3 comments:

deAnn Alyse said...

Hello Diane!
Great looking blog, love the heart image..very funky! I look forward to walking this journey with you! talk to you soon!
grace & peace ~ deAnn :0)

jenna said...

there are no coincidences diane! this is gonna be fun - and i'm really looking forward to getting to know you better. your layout looks great - you have a good eye for that!

jenna

Jane said...

Hi Diane,
Your blog looks great! Im really looking forward to getting to know you through this group. I can totally identify with the getting excited about the idea and then having the action lag behind. I definately feel that way with the many and various ideas that float around in my head but, God knows which of these ideas are worth pursuing and Im really glad that he nudged you in this direction!
Take Care, Keep up the good work!
Blessings,
Jane